Healthy summer recipes ideas for you and the family
Since the coronavirus pandemic started, many of us have found ourselves spending more time at home and having to think of seven meals a week to cook, as well as breakfast and lunch. Sometimes knowing what to eat as well as trying to make it healthy can seem a bit like a minefield.
The good news is that eating a healthy, balanced diet can be much simpler than you might think. Making small, simple changes that suit the whole family can help you all feel happier and healthier, and provides your body with important nutrients and energy to function each day, maintain good health and help you to feel your best.
Learn how to make those small changes at home by:
- Watching our fun healthy recipe videos below
- Downloading our healthy recipe cards including desserts below
- Visiting Change4Life for a range of free resources such as recipes and healthy eating related tasks to help make healthier choices for you and your family.
- Visiting the NHS One You website for helpful information, tips and resources around leading a healthy lifestyle. This includes healthy eating advice and family friendly recipes, as well as other lifestyle factors such as physical activity and mental well being.
- Contacting Everyone Health for 1:1 and group support for healthy eating and weight management across Cambridgeshire. Everyone Health are able to deliver this support virtually during the coronavirus restrictions. For more information, please contact the friendly local team on 0333 005 0093, text: 'YES CAM' to 07833 090768 or email.
Fun Healthy Recipes Videos
Fun Healthy Recipes Cards
All recipes can be adapted to suit dietary requirements or preferences.